History of Passion for Perfection
Passion for Perfection was registered on October 23, 1991. In 1995, Rex had a dream which said that he is a prophetic businessman. On August 1, 1995, he resigned from his job in a multinational company and went fulltime in business. During
the first year of operation, he served local clients. From 1996 to date, he and his wife Anji traveled to more than twelve
countries in Asia-Pacific, Africa, South America and
Europe conducting various programs. In 1999, they released their first development game
called Entrefarm. In 2000, they published their first book entitled Passion for Energizers. In 2003, their Lipa
farm called "Prayer Valley,"
located at the foot of scenic Mt. Malarayat, was officially opened as a venue for teambuilding, strategic planning, campsite, and other training activities
Passion for Perfection Philosophy
We envsion Passion for Perfection
as the most widely known and competent organization promoting attitudinal and professional excellence in the country.
We aim to develop the attitudinal
and professional excellence of the Filipino citizens and organizations to spur the country to world-class excellence.
To achieve this corporate vision and mission, we commit ourselves to practice with consistency these core values and
1. Professionalism - Expertise and mastery of our work
2. Drive for excellence - Walking the extra mile
Positive work attitude - Love for work, mission and people
4. Customer delight - Service to our clients with utmost duty
5. Discipline - Consistency in doing what is right and wise
6. Patriotism - Giving of our best for the sake of the
7. Righteousness - Commitment to the highest ethical standards for the glory of God
CLICK HERE to visit our Passion for Perfection (PfP)"Storehouse of Bounty"